Perfume is a great eternal gift that you can offer to anyone regardless the person’s age, sex, etc. It can be presented at any special occasion as a great gift. Currently in the marketplace, you will find a flood of these perfume products. In this flood, here you will come across with some top rated perfume designers only. These are as follows:
1. Calvin Klein: Calvin Klein is a brand of American fashion launched by Calvin Klein in late 1960s. This brand is famous just because of its classic and simple style & helped launch the trend for designer jeans pants in the early 1970s when Klein started giving his name over the back pockets. At present, Calvin Klein is famous for its casual collections, jeans, body care collections & perfumes.
Calvin Klein has 79 products in their fragrance base. Calvin Klein Eternity for women is another extremely successful and descent fragrance of Calvin Kleinthat was specially made as a great tribute to her marriage. The product was developed by Sophia Grojsman in 1989. The product opens with green notes and fresh citrus, which is followed by lily-of-the-valley and violet. The note of flower with its freshness offers the floral heart a little strong accord. The last notes are descent with pink sandalwood, powdery heliotrope & translucent musky notes.
2. Adidas: Adidas possesses total 41 perfume products in their catalogue. The very first edition was developed in 1991 & the latest is undoubtedly from 2011. Its fragrances were developed in association with perfumers Alain Astori, UrsulaWandel. Martine Pallix, Jean-Pierre Mary, Nathalie Lorson, Olivier Pescheux, Jean-Pierre Bethouard, Philippe Bousseton, Quest, Benoit Lapouza, Sabine De Tscharner, Maurice Roucel& Harry Fremont.
Adidas has launched a great series of Adidas floral perfumes, where Floral Dream Adidas makes its first position. It is an oriental floral fragrance only for women, which was developed in 2005. It was developed by Jean-Pierre Bethouard& Nathalie Lorson. Base notes are vanille and tonka bean, mid notes is lily and rose, topmost note is bergamot.
3. Banana republic perfume: Banana Republic possesses total 13 perfumes in their fragrance base. Very first edition was developed in 1996 & the latest one is from 2011. Its fragrances were designed in association with perfumers Harry Fremont, Honorine Blanc, Jean-Claude Delville, Beatrice Piquet, Laurent Le Guernec, and MarcChaillant& Pascal Guarin.
Wildbloom, a great product by banana republic, specially designed for charming, adventurous and spontaneous women who enjoy each and every moment of life.The bottle of perfume is made up of glass, adorned with big flowers of great leather in a light peach color. It is offered as a 100 ml Eau de Parfum
4. Bvlgari perfume for women: Bvlgari, Italian goods house was established by SotiriosVoulgaris in early 1880s. The name of the company is taken from the last name of the founder & the letter "V" in name is the classical Latin alphabet character for "U," therefore the name is simply pronounced as if it were "Bulgari." Designer Bvlgari possesses around 35 perfume products in their fragrance base. Very first edition was launched in 1993 & the latest is from 2011. Their fragrances were designed in association with perfumers AnnickMenardo, Jacques Cavallier, Alberto Morillas, Sophia Grojsman, Jean-Claude Ellena, Beatrice Piquet, Carlos Benaim, Olivier Polge, Nathalie Lorson& Sophie Labbe.
5. Elizabeth Arden: Elizabeth Arden, an American product, cosmetics and skincare Company which was founded by Florence Nightingale Graham in early 1910s. Graham utilized Elizabeth Arden as her company’s name and her professional name also. The initial focus of the company was on cosmetics and skincare products & they launched the Red Door health spa in Manhattan, expanded soon to the big cities all across the world. Green Tea Elizabeth Arden is an Aromatic fragrance specially designed for women only. The Green Tea was developed in 2000 and the hand behind that was of Francis Kurkdjian. Base notes are amber, caraway, musk, jasmine, green tea, cloves, celery seeds and oakmoss; mid notes are musk, carnation, jasmine, white amber and oak moss; Topmost notes are mint, rhubarb, orange peel, lemon bergamot
6. Christian Dior: In the fashion industry, Christian Dior is a very big name. He began dictated fashion styles in the late 1960s. Christian Dior presents a wide-variety of products only for men. A well-known creation comprises Fahrenheit Cologne. This cheap Christian dior perfume was designed by Christian Dior in 1987. It is a remarkable fragrance in association with moss, wood, honeysuckle, balsam and sandalwood.
7. G Perfume: G perfume was developed in late 1990s. G Giorgio Beverly Hills edp for women, a great product by it brought fruity and floral accords, specially made by Alain Astori. The topmost notes include pineapple, strongly bitter grape and melon. Mid notes are orchid, peonies, floral, a little touched by ginger & peach. The base notes are of vetiver & sandalwood. This perfume is presented as 100, 50 and 30 ml EDP.